Hart
I'm working on building a website - not an easy task for someone with minimal programming/graphic design ability. But I get by with a little help from my friends. And a scientist's (I'm a trained bioengineer!) greatest trick: trial-and-error.

Then randomly, I got an anonymous email yesterday, from someone asking if I wanted help redesigning the logo on my website to look more like two hearts and simultaneously a Jewish star. I didn't know who sent it, and when I looked up the email address, turns out it's some random guy from North Dakota who designs logos and does other web things. This guy said he'd do it for free, and asked me for some specs on what I wanted. Shocked, I replied "Wow, thats actually exactly what I needed help with and didn't know where to turn, and I'd be totally grateful if you'd do that for me!"

A friend of mine found him through some forum, messaged with him, and asked him if he always goes around offering free logo design. He said no, normally he charges or just doesnt do things.
"but from time to time i offer my services to places
and while i'm not jewish nor a believer in love,
your goals are commendable"
What a lier, he totally is into love.

Be on the lookout for a new logo, coming soon! (hopefully...)
0 Responses